Ive been an Indians fan my entire life and last night was my first "real" Indians game. Ive lived in Miami my entire life so its obvious the Indians dont always play the Marlins in Miami. It was freaking awesome!!
Best thing about seeing the Indians in person last night:
- Victor's homerun - it was a thing of beauty.
- Aaroon Boone's error- i had just finished telling a friend about Boone's propensity for shitt fielding and sure enough Boone didnt disappoint.
- Getting the win and winning the series - hopefully this ends the shitty week they had.
- Jason Stanford - I had low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. Great performance, congrats to him.
- Hafner did not play- I was hoping for a pinch hit appearance but that didnt happen.
- So-called Marlins fan hassling me about the Indians logo being "racist" - I just want to watch a baseball game. I do not want to talk/hear about politics. Just let me enjoy my first indians game in peace.
Thanks fellow Tribe fans for letting me share my experience with you. Go Tribe.