I think we've all gotten a chance to get a feel for how most of the players are doing in spring training. While its a tad early to make informed season predictions based on the early part of spring training, lets get some of our informed predictions out in the open. I'm sure Jay or Ryan will have a 'Season Predictions' thread up before the start of the season.
p.s: Here are last year's predictions, just for reference.
Here are some of my 'warm up' predictions....
(1) Gutierrez will uncork atleast 25 bombs this season.
(2) 'The Adam Miller Show' gets back on track in the minors, resulting in a July callup and a move to the 'pen.
(3) Asdrubal develops more power than people expect of him (0.450 SLG or higher in the second half).
(4) Lee rebounds (4.40 ERA), giving the Indians a solid season.
* - Long term, I see Asdrubal as a 15-20HR SS with excellent on-base skills.