Now with extra links, for 75.6% more distraction from the current state of reality.
- Look, it's Fabio!: Cleveland Indians Claim Fabio Martinez on Waivers from Los Angeles Angels - Minor League Ball
- Hey, maybe I should check out my neighborhood thrift store: Authentic Earl Weaver jersey bought for $3 at Bay Area thrift store | Big League Stew - Yahoo! Sports
- Still better than Philly, at least in this one thing: The Phillies’ sellout streak ends at 257 games | HardballTalk
- Look, it's the Beer Guy! Les Flake: "The Beer Guy’s Here…" " TribeVibe
- Vote of confidence or kiss of death?: Manny Acta expected to be back in 2013 as manager: Cleveland Indians daily briefing | cleveland.com
Is a long contract better than a short one? The Hardball Times crunches some numbers: Big, long deals