- Like last night, the Indians went into the late innings down a running in a low-scoring game, but this time there was no clutch base hit.
- I didn't watch the game on TV, but it seem as if McAllister was just missing the strike zone, particularly the lower portion of the zone. That small strike zone probably shortened McAllister's outing by an inning.
- Jose Quintana's dominance over the Indians continued. Because of the rainout, the Indians will miss Chris Sale, but I wonder whether he'd have a been better matchup for the Indians.
- Both Carlos Santana and Asdrubal Cabrera were out of the lineup with day-to-day things. It turns that they'll get three days off (with the rainout yesterday and an off day tomorrow), but they were missed in today's game.
- Ryan Raburn (double play) and Nick Swisher (strikeout with one out and a runner at third) had opportunities to drive in runs but didn't, and those two missed opportunities turned out to be very important.
- Apropos of nothing, today marked the third straight one-run game the Indians have been a part of.
Roll Call (36 Commenters)
|7||VA tribe fan||26|