Well, I'll try my best to make this [redacted] game look interesting.
- Justin Masterson did strike out nine Royals, so it's not like he was awful. And Francona should have pulled him after he walked Billy Butler, but perhaps Terry was trying to squeeze another inning out of Masterson with a game tonight and another one on Monday. Masterson should be the least of our worries right now, other than the fact that the Indians just lost a Masterson start 9-0.
- The Indians continued to not string hits together. Jeremy Guthrie allowed six hits and three walks, and that usually results in at least a couple runs. Carlos Santana just missed hitting a home run in the second inning, and that was as close as the Indians would get to actually scoring a run.
- One piece of good news is that Asdrubal Cabrera seems to coming out of his slump; he went 3-for-4 today and again had very good at-bats throughout the game.
- I hope Carlos Santana gets the start at first tonight, because I don't know if can watch more Ryan Raburn at-bats.
- During the game Brick tweeted this:
@letsgotribe it will either be a really good or a really bad day to have a second game.— Scott Bricker (@BrickRun) April 28, 2013
@brickrun Normally I'd say "it can't get any worse" but I better not.— Let's Go Tribe (@LetsGoTribe) April 28, 2013
Roll Call (34 Commenters)
|21||VA tribe fan||3|
|32||Mr. Bad Example||1|
Any suggestions for topics tonight if game two turns south?