- The first game of the Indians-Tigers season series was snowed out last night. It will be made up at a later date, not during this series. Many other games were postponed yesterday, too.
- The Pirates and Reds hit 10 home runs Monday, but that didn't mean anybody won. The game was suspended after 6 innings, with the score tied at 7. On Tuesday, Pittsburgh took an 8-7 lead in the seventh, surprisingly not via home run. Even more surprising, the game stayed 8-7. I guess there is such a thing as momentum in baseball.
- LGFT Kevin Kouzmanoff fell a triple shy of the cycle last night against the Seattle Mariners.
- The White Sox won again, this time on a walkoff error by Xander Bogaerts.
- The Diamondbacks lost again, dropping to 4-13 on the season.
- The Athletics and Angels played a game so crazy that I'll just leave you a link to the box score. Unhittable Pomeranz! Joe Smith on the other hand...
and then there's this: